Vanma Electronic Swing Handle Lock for Cabinet
- Unlock Controllability and Flexible
- Responsibility for Traceability
- Water Resistant IP67
- Unable to Technically Open
- No More Bundles of Keys
- Customized Access Privileges
- Record Unlock Information
- No Power Needed
- Easy to Install Without Wiring
|Lock body material||zinc alloy|
|Electronic lock cylinder||multiple protection against overvoltage and overcurrent static electricity|
|Number of blacklists||100 keys|
|Operating Environment||Temperature (-40° to 70°) Humidity (20% to 97%)|
WHAT IS PASSIVE ELECTRONIC LOCK SYSTEM?
It is an innovative system that updates current mechanical lock systems.
The passive electronic lock system consists of three parts: electronic lock, smart key, and management software. The electronic locks without batteries or wiring, powered and unlocked through contact with the smart key. By customizing the access permissions for each user, and setting where and when each user can access. Any unlocking is controllable. Makes it easy for responsibility traced back to the individual."
COMPARISON WITH THE TRADITIONAL MECHANICAL LOCK
- Difficulty in key management and low unlocking efficiency
- The unlocking has no record
- The key is easy to copy
- The key is lost, in order to ensure safety, you need to change the lock
- Mechanical locks do not know who has the spare key and lack unlocking control
Passive electronic lock system:
- One key unlocks all locks
- Record the unlocking information, who unlocked the lock, when and where, and the responsibility is traced to the individual
- Electronic key encryption to verify the use of electronic technology, so the key cannot be copied
- Blacklist function, cancel its unlocking authority directly in the management software
- Unlock permission control, customize each user's access permission, and specify the unlocking time limit
With adaptability to any situation you need: doors, trucks, security gates, distribution boxes, filing cabinets, vending machines, server rack cabinets… And as it has no maintenance, it can be installed in various locations.