Security System Solution
JWM RFID Guard Tour System with Fingerprint Verification
Regular price $0.00
- Managing, tracking employees. JWM RFID Fingerprint Guard Tour System, ideal solution for companies to track employees whose work duties require moving from place to place, such as security guard patrolling, policeman patrolling, remote equipment inspection, nurse rounds, etc.
- Fingerprint verification. Through fingerprint recognition technology, you can effectively prevent your employees from deceiving patrols or find others to replace patrols.
- Strong and durable. The dustproof and waterproof rating is IP67. Humanized exterior design, small-sized, light, and easy to carry. No screws on the surface, sabotage resistant. Shockproof.
- Vibration + OLED display + voice prompt working status. With the function of the alarm clock, reminding employees to work.
- With flashlight function. Convenient for night patrol.
- Low power consumption. long battery life, 22,500 continuous reads.
- Free Cloud Software. All MAC and Windows systems can be used.
- 1pc Fingerprint Guard Patrol Reader
- 20 Check Points
- 1pc Magnetic USB Cable
- 1pc USB Charger
- 1pc CD Software Guide
- 1pc Packing Box
- Physical: Durable aluminum alloy case with rubber outer shell
- Fingerprint Storage: Up to 200 groups
- Storage Capacity: 60000 reads
- Battery: 3.7V Lithium Battery, 2000mAh, 22,500 continuous reads
- Communications: USB Cable
- Prompt Means: Vibration + OLED display + Voice prompt
- Operating Temperature: -40℃~+85℃
- Humidity: 10%~90%
- Dimensions: 163mmx50mmx36mm
- Weight: 314g
- Single Package Size: 21cmx17cmx9cm
It is the ideal solution for companies to track employees whose work duties require moving from place to place, such as security guard patrolling, policeman patrolling, remote equipment inspection, nurse rounds, etc. Guard tour monitoring in the shopping malls, supermarkets, hotels, buildings, factories, schools, airports, hospitals, banks, and blocks, etc.