3pcs WM5000V5 Guard Tour Patrol Systems with 20pcs CheckPoints
- Free Shipping Over $100.
- Shipping express including DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, etc. Delivery time is about 5-15 days.
Become a Reseller
If you are expanding your new business, or are looking for a better alternative solution, then JWM must be an excellent choice. JWM's existing resellers are located all over the world, with a total of 114 reseller partners, at present, and this number is still growing. Create greater business increases by partnering with JWM, click to learn more.
- Managing, tracking employees. JWM Best Seller Durable RFID Guard Tour System, an ideal solution for companies to track employees whose work duties require moving from place to place, such as security guard patrolling, policeman patrolling, remote equipment inspection, nurse rounds, etc.
- Strong and durable. Durable stainless-steel head case with rubber outer shell. The dustproof and waterproof rating is IP67. Humanized exterior design, small-sized, light, and easy to carry. No screws on the surface, sabotage resistant. Shockproof.
- Vibration + LED flash prompt working status.
- With flashlight function. Convenient for night patrol.
- Low power consumption. long battery life, 30,000 continuous reads.
- Free Cloud Software. All MAC and Windows systems can be used.
- 3pc Guard Patrol Reader
- 60 Check Points
- 3pc Magnetic USB Cable
- 3pc USB Charger
- 3pc CD Software Guide
- 3pc Packing Box
- Physical: Durable aluminum alloy case with rubber outer shell
- Storage Capacity: 60000 reads
- Battery: 3.7V Lithium Battery, 1150mAh, 30,000 continuous reads
- Communications: USB Cable
- Prompt Means: LED flash + vibration prompt
- Operating Temperature: -40℃~+85℃
- Humidity: 10%~90%
- Dimensions: 148mm×42mm×34mm
- Weight: 243g
- Single Package Size: 21cmx17cmx9cm
It is the ideal solution for companies to track employees whose work duties require moving from place to place, such as security guard patrolling, policeman patrolling, remote equipment inspection, nurse rounds, etc. Guard tour monitoring in the shopping malls, supermarkets, hotels, buildings, factories, schools, airports, hospitals, banks, and blocks, etc.